Sunday, May 31, 2009

Week 3 Day 7 Weigh/Measure-In (Yesterday)

Sorry I was not able to post yesterday due to my having to work a double shift!

Yesterday I did not get to do my walking exercise that I like to do at the lake due to my having to work a 16 hour shift!  Though, my job is the kind of place I can do alot of walking. While the patients are sleeping, I walked around the facility 25 times and got a good workout even started to sweat!  I know all of you are anxious to see how I did with my weight and measurements!  Here we go!!!!!!

Start Weight: 283.4 LBS (128.8 KG)
Now Weight: 273.6 LBS (124.3 KG)

Weight Lost Week 3: 1.6 LBS (0.7 KG)
Total Weight Lost: 9.8 LBS (4.45 KG)

Well, I'm not really losing as much as I would have liked but I'm still losing it!  I think it has alot to do with me changing hours on my job that have affect with how much I'm losing or rather, not losing!  I'm not going to let that get me down because I do believe that I'm going to make it and make it strong by the end of this challenge!  How about my measurements? 

To start off it was:

Neck: 15.5 inches
Arm: 18 inches
Hips: 54 inches
Waist: 47 inches
Thigh: 28 inches

Now it is:

Neck: 14 inches (lost 1.5 inches)
Arm: 17.5 inches (lost 0.5 inches)
Hips: 52.5 inches (lost 1.5 inches)
Waist: 44.5 inches (lost 2.5 inches)
Thigh: 27 inches (lost 1 inch)

Well, that's week 3 in a nutshell LOL... I know my next week's weigh/measure-in will be alot better because my work schedule is cool and my body should be used to it so I can start doing some jogging at the lake more often!!

Take care God Bless you ALL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment