Monday, May 25, 2009

Week 3 Day 2

Well, let me start off by saying I did NOT work out at all today!  I was just too exhausted.. well, more like sleepy!  Last night was my 2nd night on the job working all night so ofcourse, my body is not totally used to this kind of sleep patern!  And when I got home this morning, I had to take my husband to work and I stayed awake 3 more hours after I got home!  Slept and woke up 2:30pm to go get him from work so I got only like 3 hours of sleep and that's about it!  That's why I did not workout today!!

As for the food and eating!  I got really good by not eating anything after 8pm even it is hard because I'm working all night and awake all night and I see ppl snacking and such but I know not to eat at night cos that's when the food gets packed on you and turned into FAT!!

I did cheat once today!  I felt like I needed some sugar!  I guess that's my "relapse" fase!  I had a snickers bar!  The most fatening chocolate bar out there!  But let me tell you what, my body was no longer used to eating all those chocolate/sugar kinda things!  I had gotten really sick after eating it.. about one hour after!  I started vomiting and it lasted about an hour.. I'd say 3 or 4 times!  Am only writing about it here.  Didn't tell my husband as he would be upset with me for "cheating" and eating something not good for my body!

I will most definately get back on track for tomorrow as I'm off tonight and I'll start working out tomorrow too!  I know me working at night is not an excuse of not working out the next day but I just wish my body is used to the hours am working now and I know it's just a matter of time!  

Well, that's me today in a nut shell!
Till tomorrow!  Good Night and God Bless you ALL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment