Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Week 1 Day 3

This is my 3rd day in this Challenge!  It's going alright but I'm starting to see my ups and downs.  I'm married to a man who is addicted to rice!  I was to and still am!  I really love rice and I know I can't really have it or atleast not more than a cup of it.  I just choose to stay away from it all together and my husband is a wonderful cook!  But I just can't slip up!!

I am sitting here, watching The Biggest Loser Finale and just really admiring all of the people who managed to lose so much weight.  I'm really happy with the result of Jerry.  A 64 year old grandfather of 5!  Wow, he did really wonderfully.  He got booted off campus on the 2nd week of the 18 week challenge and still he manged to lose 177 Pounds (80.4 KG)  That guy is awesome!!!  He's my hero!!

I am really ready to do this and give it a shot!  

If at all by any reason I am not able to get down to my goal by the planned September 13, 2009 I will audition for Season 9 showing of The Biggest Loser!  But I know I won't need to go there because I am going to do what I have to do and keep that weight off!!  Motivation and pushing myself is what I need and I'm going to make it happen!!

My Challenge today went ok as for eating!! But I felt really nautious (sp?) I have no idea what is going on with me.  Maybe it's my body reacting to the change from fat food to healthy food.  We will see!  It's not an excuse to stop or slow down!  

The DVD's that I have been working out to are extreamly hard!  This first week, I have chosen to do those workouts slowly so I won't pass out here at home and noone be around to call ambulance if needed LOL.. I will do it it will just take some tome that's all!!!!

I am going to keep everyone posted daily as I am doing already!!  Alright!  I know you are excited to hear how much I have lost.  The only person who knows is my mom (smile)!!  Well, take care and remember, God Loves YOU!!

2 comments:

  1. I came across your blog in a search. I'd like to congratulate you in your commitment to get into shape. Keep up the hard work and you will see results !

    Mazel Tov on your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I appreciate your comment and motivation towards me! Thanks alot!

    ReplyDelete