Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Week 3 Day 4

Something is happening to me!  I need you and the good Lord to pull me through!  Lately, I have been feeling lazy in doing some exercising!  I don't want to fall in that trap again and gain back the weight I have lost.  I need to be pushed harder!  I'm going to do it and stay out of the shell I once was in!  I was able to fit into an outfit today that I have not been able to wear in a very long time and that felt good to me!  I need to continue.. That was my motivation!

My eating habits are good sofar and are getting better with time.  I need to figure out how to cook good healthy meals for my family and myself!  I normally do salads cos it's easy and less time to deal with it!  I need to learn "meals"!  I have a cook book or few for low fat, low calorie meals but just too lazy to use it!  LOL..

Oh, I found a George Forman grill at a garage sale.  Going to clean it up and try to use it see what I can do with it!!

Well, that's me today in a nutt shell.. it will get better.
Good night, God Bless you ALL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment