Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Week 2 Day 4

Today is going really good.  I did all that I'm supposed to do apart from walking at the lake.  I changed my sit-ups from 20 a day to 100 a day and it has made much improvement.  My stomache is not sagging as much as it used to!  I love that.   I am beginning to see the results in the mirror!  Another thing.  It has been really hot here the past couple of days and I'm feeling more confident in wearing shorts and tank tops.  Normally, any other summer, I wear shirts with sleeves and these past couple of days I have been wearing tank tops and such.  It's amazing what weightloss can do to you and how it can make you feel!!  I can't wait to go and buy some new clothes!!  My size 10 panties are feeling too big I might have to go down to a size 9 or even 8!!  This whole clothing thing is getting exciting LOL.. I'm so silly!!

I can't wait to post more pictures!  I hope this is helping some of you out there too and hope that you all will share your stories as I am doing here and other websites!  If at all you have any questions, feel free to ask!!

I think starting with June, I'm going to go shopping for clothes the end of every month.  Yeah, that's what I'm going to do.. And the clothes I don't fit anymore I will give them away to someone in need!!

My arms are finally bubbling from the sun burn and I hope within the next couple of days, they will start to peel.  Now that I'm burnt I know if I go into the sun again when they are peeling, it will be ok cos then I will tan, that's how my body works, weird I know!  

Well, kinda posted a little late today, am going to get off of here and go to bed..
Good Night and as always, God Bless you ALL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment