Sunday, May 17, 2009

Week 2 Day 1

Today is going really really well and I'm really happy with my turnout from week one!  I want to thank everyone for their love and support in my journey to become "healthy"!

This morning when I got up from bed, I had my breakfast and did my workout video.  Then I asked my husband to go to the lake with me and do some walking.  Amazingly enough, we walked 6 miles in which was never going to come to an end. LOL  I kinda enjoyed it though because it made me feel really good even though my whole body is aching and such.  But ofcourse my body is going to ache till it's used to the change of me working out every single day (no breaks *smile* ).  I am very serious when I say I am going to RUN the Oklahoma City National Memorial Marathon next year (26.2 miles)!

I am also not feeling so hungry like I always do.  I just eat when I'm supposed to and if I feel hungry I snack on fruits and vegetables.  I drink plenty of water so that helps me to stay full too.  If you are tired of tasting water then you can buy some little packets of crystal lite at wal-mart or something and put it in your water.  They are good for you.  Alot of them have 0 calories and a few have about 5 or 10 calories and I buy the sugar free ones though they taste very sweet they have no sugar in the ingredients!

Well, this picture here of me is for the end of week 1.  That's what I look like after a 7 pound loss!  Not much of a change but it's coming.

Thanks again for taking this journey with me and I will keep you all updated daily as planned.
Good night and God bless you ALL!!





                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment