Sunday, May 24, 2009

Week 3 Day 1

Hello, I know I have said this before but I'm finding that this challenge is becoming easier and easier for me.  I no more think about snicker bars or Twix bars!  LOL  Also, when I was at my mom's place, she made baked chicken with skin on it.  Normally, I would eat the skin because to the "old Tami", the skin was the best part of the chicken!  But guess what?  The "new Tami" took the skin off the chicken and endulged in the rest!!  I am so proud of myself LOL.

I honestly never thought in a million years that I'll be doing this good.  I have been on and off diets most of my life and failed in them all.  I don't know what makes this one so different but all I know is I'm finding it to be easier than all the others!  I feel really determined and such.  Oh, maybe it could be because I found this Biggest Loser Club website and the people on it are just wonderful and very helpful.  I really enjoy tons of words of encouragement and it helps!  
(Chantal- STAY AWAY FROM THE CHOCOLATE!)  LOL.. Oh dear!

I am going to be posting pictures of myself doing things like working out but I'm going to post my "side by sides" till the 13th of every month!  Being that September 13th is my last day to weigh-in!

Oh, I'm also finding out that working out every single day is totally helping my body.  Not just helping me to lose weight and inches but also, helping my feet to not hurt so much when I just want to simply stand up!  Also, I am finding it alot easier to workout daily!  My stomache no longer hurts when I do my sit-ups however I still get a little out of breath.  Next week, week 4, I will begin trying to jog a little.  I can't wait for that!

Well, I have to get ready for work now!  Take care and till tomorrow, Good Night and God bless you ALL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment