Friday, May 8, 2009

36 Hours Remaining!

Well, it's Friday night.  Almost 7pm.  That is 36 hours till I begin my Biggest Loser 18 week Challenge!

I am actually pretty excited about this.  I have had several people view my blog and alot of them have given me a very good word and encouragement.  I know I can do this.  I just have to block out the negatives and keep the positives and don't let anyone or anything get in the way of my being healthy.  That's what's up!!

I will be periodically blogging my feelings each day or every other day or whatever and ofcourse every sunday will be my "weigh-in" kinda thing.  *sigh*.  I hope I will help change other's lives as Biggest Loser has / will change mine!!  

As I am blogging, I will be posting pictures.  Tomorrow, I plan on eating my LAST "fat" meal of my life.  Just because I'm getting down to my healthy weight does not mean I can stop eating healthy.  Have to maintain that healthy diet in order to keep the fat away and keep my healthy lifestyle.  I can do it!!

Well, Keep checking in!

God Bless you ALL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment