Friday, May 22, 2009

Week 2 Day 6

Today was a really great day.  I was in a good mood and everything!  I had my oats for breakfast like I always have and ate healthy the rest of the day!  I did some small exercise today nothing to dramatic but I still feel great!

I'm starting a new job tomorrow so I have to celebrate today and so I bought some Heineken and decided I wanted to drink a little.  This is my first mess up since I started this challenge LOL.  I know it's not really the best of ideas but I just had to LOL..  But do not worry because I will surely work that off in the next couple of days I know I will.. LOL

Sometimes I just sit here and think what in the hell I'm doing.  I know I'm trying to get healthy and such but I just look at someone eating a burger or my fave spicy chicken sandwich from McDonalds and I just think I want one.  I know I can't have it and it's totally not healthy for you.  My husband thought of making my own spicy McChicken Sandwich he got me some boneless skinless chicken breast, sprinkle some hot spicy pepper on it and then baked it for a while.  When it's all said and done I have my own home made version of the one I love at McDonalds and the one my husband made is even better actually!!

Tomorrow I am going to weigh in and I think I should also start taking measurements too as someone has brought to my attention that even though I'm shrinking daily, it might not show in pounds that I should start measuring my body and also posting it along with my weekly weigh-in.  That's what I'm going to do.  So if I gained one pound or lost 0 pounds we will see the difference in the inches.  

As far as the pictures go, I know I have been posting them for week by week and I think I might just start doing those monthly as well but I'm not sure yet.  I'm going to see if we see a difference from last week's pic to this week's pic and then decide to post it or not and also, I will let u know when I will post them monthly.  Also, I took a picture of my stomache, from the front and from one side.  At the end of my Biggest Loser Challenge, I will post the first pic and then the ending result of that as well!  I know, there is alot to look forward to!!

Well, I'm going to get off of here and get to bed now and that's what I'm doing and how I'm doing for today.  Thank you all for taking the time to read my borring journal LOL...
Good night and God Bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment