Friday, May 8, 2009

Let the journey begin!

Well, let the journey begin.  

Let me tell what I'm doing.  Startying May 10, 2009 I will be doing basically a Biggest Loser Challenge on myself.  I don't have the gym or the trainers but I do have the motivation to become healthy and wear that lil black dress.  I don't want to be skinny just healthy.  

I have always been watching The Biggest Loser show and this past Tuesday I have thought to myself.  If they can do this in 18 weeks, so can I.  And so the challenge begins!

Starting on this Sunday, I am going to be pushing myself to the ultimate limit week after week till I reach the end of that 18th week and see where I'm at.  On Sunday, I will post how much I weigh and how much I want to lose or what my goal should be in the end.

That is what I'm planning on doing.  

Stay tuned for daily updates on how I'm doing and weekly weigh-in (Sundays)!

Oh, one more thing, I will figure out how to post pictures weekly!!

*OK, I just figured out how to add an image* LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment