Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Week 3 Day 3 (Yesterday)

Yesterday was quite an interesting day per my Challenge!

At work, the way the building is made is like a gigantic square.  When the patents are sleeping, I will just walk around the building at a steady pace.  This helps in my exercise and also helps me stay awake at night!  

As far as my eating habits are going, they are going pretty well.  I have decided to change my hours of eating since I work night shift.  When I come home and wake up from sleeping it's normally in the noon hours, that will be my "morning" when I have my breakfast.  When I'm at work will be my "supper" time and then I know not to eat 2 hours before I come home and sleep!  OH, I got this great Idea from my homegurl Chantal!  Thanks for that tip!  You are Awesome!

I didn't have much to post about for yesterday as I missed the day in posting due to work but I'll get things settled!  

Thanks to all and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment