Thursday, May 21, 2009

Week 2 Day 5

Oh, same thing, different day!  (smile)

I feel more active now than I have ever been.  Normally I feel really lazy to do things and I don't want to get up and get a glass of water or even to mention exercising and now, I'm just doing it all!  I no longer ask my husband to do things for me.  For sometime, he would tell me no and I would have to do it myself just because not that it's the right thing to do but because it gets me up and to walk a little.  Now, I can carry my weight better and it does not bother me to get up and walk to the kitchen to serve myself or to put my plate away.  I enjoy walking around now because I can carry my body better since some of my weight is gone!  I'm lighter and I can feel it on my knees and ankles!

I have lost 8 inches already in my mid section and that's really great.  I'm now a size 8 in panties (10 before).  I can't wait till I get down to a size 10-12 in jeans!  Right now, I'm a size 22.  Also, I will be able to dress sexier (wear dresses and heals more often).  I have not been able to do that for a very long time because of my weight and that there are hardly any clothes in this world that fit someone like me and that look sexy too.  Mostly all the clothing shops around here have clothes that cover your whole body and make you look more bulky than to accent ur curves and make you not only beautiful but also, a curvy beautiful!

The more and more I see myself in the mirror and the impact i'm seeing myself make makes me wonder why I never kept myself fit as I was growing up.  Back in elementary when I was a sports ahollic and then my mom could not afford the sporting lessons and such that I would have enjoyed and I had to quit got me to be more lazy I believe!

Anyway, I'm doing it and I know it can be done and with all the support I'm getting, I'm going to make it!  I know I can and so can you.
Till tomorrow, Good Night!  God bless you ALL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment