Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Week 2 Day 3

Thank God for another wonderful day in my life!  I believe my body is finally getting used to all the exercising I'm doing and I'm feeling really good too.  I love going outside in the sun (not getting burnt though).  And I really love doing things instead of being at home cooped up doing nothing!  I am really starting to see the effects of working out and getting into shape.  I no longer feel lazy, I can walk without my feet hurting, I can bend over and pick something up and breath regularly, I can lean over and tie my shoe, I don't have to pick up my foot and put it on my leg just to put my socks on, I'm beginning to love the freedom my body is beginning to have!

Sometimes, I think that I'm pushing myself too hard on doing exercises because if I skip a day cos I'm not feeling well or something, I start to feel guilty that I have skipped that day and I want to do double the exercise the next day!  I don't know if I should consider that an addiction or not but I know (or believe) that it's a good addiction!  I know it's better than a drug addiction LOL.

I have made this pact with my homegurl Yume that we are losing weight to gain a baby!  LOL.. My mother always fusses at me that I should lose weight and maybe I'll have a baby but who knows!  My husband and I have been trying for a while and we will see what happens when I reduce my weight!

Once again, I'm not losing weight to get slim.  I'm losing weight to be healthy.  I'm big bonned anyway and will never be skinny (no offence to skinny women out there but I'd never want to be skinny).  My husband loves a thick women so a healthy 175 LBS would be great for me!

With the eating, I'm at the point to where I can eat some things and other things just make me sick!  I don't know if my body is just not used to that food anymore.  Maybe that's the problem.  I know I love salads and such.  I hate beans before but I'm beginning to like them.  I'm eating alot of beans to give me fiber!  Apart from that, my eating habits are alot better.  I don't feel hungry all the time if I do I just much on some veggies or fruits!

I hope all of you out there that are struggling will read this and know that you are not alone.  I am here to cheer you on as you are here to cheer me on.  It takes alot of will power and determination but you can do it, I know you can!!

Well, I'm going to get off of here and go exercise!

Till Tomorrow, Good Night.
God Bless you ALL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment