Monday, May 18, 2009

Week 2 Day 2

Hello.  Thank you all once again for all the support you are showing to me!  I really appreciate it all!

Today went alright.  I'm sore as ever because of my sun burn!  I should have known to put on sun block when going out but I wasn't really thinking about that.  All I was really thinking about was exercising!

I didn't go for a walk today however I'm going to be doing some DVD's this evening before I shower and go to bed.  My eating habits are doing better.  I don't feel as hungry as I used to like all the time.  I think my body is finally getting used to the changes of my healthy eating.

I can't wait for the day I get to put on my goal dress and then I will go treat myself to something special.  My husband and I are going to do some traveling next year so hopefully I can buy some good clothes for that and flaunt my sexy new look but in a good way!  

Thanks to everyone who commented about my pictures through Yahoo IM and e-mail.  I appreciate the compliments.  You know, as I'm standing here looking in mirrors, I don't really see the changes.  But when I uploaded my pictures side by side even I said "wow" and my eyes were wide open.  I didn't think I'd see changes when I entered this challenge but I do deffinately see the changes through my side by side pics!  Wonderful!

Well, that's it for today!  I guess till tomorrow!
Good Night and God Bless you ALL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment