Thursday, May 28, 2009

Week 3 Day 5

Today was somewhat a struggle for me but not that badly!  I know I'll do better next week than I did this week!  I'm better alot better on the food aspect of things!  I can't wait for this challenge to be over!  I'm excited for it!  

I have a few people who want to train with me to do the Marathon next year for the Oklahoma City Memorial Run that they have every year!  I told them I will start training in September but they are joining me in my walks this week and next week begins a jogging session!

I know you all are excited to see what I look like now but there is another week or so before I post another picture of myself to show off LOL... 

Well, I know I've not posted much today and I will have much more to post tomorrow as I have been really busy this week and will have more to post later.  I have some more goals I want to share too.

God Bless you ALL and good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment