Friday, May 15, 2009

Week 1 Day 6

Wow, so this is Friday and tomorrow is my last day of week 1..  What an amazing journey I'm going on!

I feel really good today.  I really enjoy when my husband works out with me.  It makes it that much more interesting!  I just finished working out to Billy Blanks Tae Bo.  Yes, my husband did it with me too.  I'm suprised that he was able to keep up because it's a really fast video and he is not really used to doing DVD's, just machines!

Tomorrow evening, I will blog with an update on my weight and how I'm doing and that kinda thing!  I can't wait for you all to see how much I have lost in my 18 week biggest loser challenge!  In the end I want to be able to look myself in the mirror and say "I am the Biggest Loser"  LOL..

I have yet to buy my "goal outfit".  Kinda like they have on the show.  This season 2 of the gurls that were on there one chose a "little black dress" and the other chose an outfit!  I think I'm going to choose that little black dress too but not sure till I go shopping!  This week, I believe I'm going to take out some of my clothes in my closet that fit loosely and give them to someone in need, maybe at the Salvation Army or something!

Well, till tomorrow, have a wonderful night and God Bless!
P.S.  I will probably post another picture on Sunday.  I'm not sure.  If I post a pic every week, you might not see the changes as I'd like for you to see them if that's the case then I'll update with a picture once a month but we will see!

No comments:

Post a Comment