Friday, May 29, 2009

Week 3 Day 6

The kind of eating habits I'm taking on while working is actually a good idea!  Just that on my off days, I eat like at normal hours kinda!  I just know that I will not eat anything 2 hours prior to sleeping!!  It's actually working and since I started it this way I even lost another pound!  

Speaking of pounds, I'm doing really good with the weightloss part of this challenge and I can see it and feel it!  All of my friends even have been complimenting me that I look different and such and that they notice I have lost weight cos my jeans are starting to fit loose kinda!  

Since I'm just now starting a new job, I am going to start going shopping for clothes that fit more snug or just perfectly in July!  I'm kinda excited too to go out and buy a swim suit as I know I will feel and look more comfortable in it than before.  Speaking of which, I used to always wear jeans in the summer time or capris.  It's just because I always thought my legs were just too chunky to wear shorts and now, I love shorts.  I look good in shorts and I just love them LOL.  Oh, I'm waiting for the big moment that my inner thighs stop rubbing together!  LOL that would be great!!

Well, I have to get off here and take a nap as I'm working the midnight shift tonight and that's it!
Good Night and God Bless you ALL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment