Saturday, May 16, 2009

Week 1 Day 7 Weigh-in

Well, here it is.  The ending of the first week to my Biggest Loser 18 week challenge.  I started this mission at 283.4 LBS (128.8 KG).  I didn't do as well as I was wishing for in this first week but I did fine enough for being my first week.  I just have to push myself somehow a little harder.  I'm now at 276.2 LBS (125.5 KG)!!!  I lost a total of 7.2 LBS (3.2 KG)!!

I was hoping I'd get 10 pounds off in this first week but didn't work out quite that way LOL.. Still 7 LBS is a great way to start!

I am glad this is all going really well and I'm glad I'm getting alot of support from all of you!  It takes alot of cheering on, encouragement and self motivation to get something like this going!!

I am doing all that I'm supposed to be doing and more and I feel really great!
I will be posting a picture probably tomorrow.  Not sure if you can see a difference as I can't.  The only difference I saw was some of my jeans seem to be alot loose in which were tight when I bought them!

Well, that's my update for week one accomplished.. on to week two!
Take care and Good Night!
God Bless everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment