Saturday, May 9, 2009

My Last Fat Meal!!


Ok, I just had my last fat meal!  Felt good eating it and it was very tasty.  The thing is this.  Things that are bad for you always taste good LOL and the things that are healthy for you have such a blan taste!  LOL  That's what they say.

I am really anxious to start this Challenge tomorrow!  What better way to start off my new life than to do it on Mothers' Day!!

As a reminder:  I will be posting on my blog daily to let you all know how things are going and then I will update with how much weight I lost in the week and all.  

I plan on starting my workout sessions short and sweet.  I will do 1 hour workout in the mornings and 1 hour workout in the evenings every day for the first week then take it from there.  By the 5th week I hope to accomplish 4 hours a day of working out.  That would be 2 hours in the morning and 2 hours at night.  I am doing it like that because I know the contestants on The Biggest Loser have consistant workouts and I need mine to be the same in order to reach my goal in 18 weeks.  Determination is what I need and I got it all in the bag!!!

Thanks for reading!  God Bless!
P.S.  Here is a picture of myself eating my last fat meal!!

3 comments:

  1. Hey, I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to wish you the best of luck. I know it's not easy but it can be done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I just came across and followed you on twitter. I just wanted to say good luck and that you inspire me. I may start something along the lines of a new healthy lifestyle soon. I love the biggest loser show and I pray that you will be very successful.

    ~spearsall8907

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both for your comments! I really appreciate it. It's hard but with a good mind set, anything can be done!!

    ReplyDelete