Thursday, May 14, 2009

Week 1 Day 5

Today was a better day for me!  I'm actually back on track I believe!

Out of nowhere, this evening, my husband was like "common Tami, time to exercise" and we actually exercised together and I really enjoyed that alot!  

It was amazing watching him do it cos he was doing so great.  I worked out on my Cardio Twister www.cardiotwister.com and then I did some extra things like sit-ups on my air ball and did some leg exercises with my bungee cords and such!

Am doing alright with the whole food thing and not eating junk like before.  I had one soda though from my husband's job!  

I can't wait till Saturday night though when I give you all an update on my weight!  I'm actually doing really good.  

I need some advice!  There is this really nice guy who is majorly over weight and I want to approach him in some way that does not make me seem rude and ask him to go on a diet and exercise and I'll be more than willing to help him to reach a really good goal.  I just don't want to seem rude about it!  He might be thinking that I'm just telling him he is over weight and it's not like that.  Just want to change his life as I'm doing mine and trust me, he will be alot happier!!  So what do I do?

I would really love to thank all of my friends for backing me up on this whole Biggest Loser thing and for cheering me on and giving me comments on here and on yahoo and such!  I really appreciate all of you and your comments!  Every little word helps!  Motivation is the key!  Thanks again!

Well, I'm going to close for now and thanks again!  Update tomorrow.
God Bless and Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment