Saturday, May 23, 2009

Week 2 Day 7 Weigh-In

Wow, today is the ending of my 2nd week doing my Biggest Loser Challenge.  I must say I'm quite happy with what is going on with me at this moment concerning my weight loss and inch lost.  I know I have not been posting about how many inches I lose and things like that but here at home I have been keeping track.  I did not lose much weight this week however, I have lost many inches.  Me losing weight does not mean I'm not doing well it just means I might have gained muscle.  However, me losing inches means I have lost fat and that's what I wanted to do!!

From today, I'm going to be posting my inches as well as my weight lost so you all will have an idea of how I'm doing because you might look at my weight lost and think wow, she must be doing something wrong in which, I'm not.  

When I started The Biggest Loser Challenge 2 weeks ago, I weighed 283.4 LBS (128.8 KG).  When I do my weight lost weigh-ins, I will post it from beginning to challenge to date.  Not week by week however, I will post how much I lost in the week time!

Start Weight: 283.4 LBS (128.8 KG)
Now Weight: 275.3 LBS (125.1 KG)

Weight Lost Week 2: 0.7 LBS (0.31 KG)
Total Weight Lost: 8.1 LBS (3.68 KG)

8 pounds lost in a two week period is pretty damn good if you ask me!  LOL.
Now, for my measurements!!

Neck: 15.5 inches
Arm: 18 inches
Hips: 54 inches
Waist: 47 inches
Thigh: 28 inches

Since I started 2 weeks ago, I did lost 5 inches in my waist!  Thanks to Ab Rocket!  www.abrocket.com

Well, there you have it.  That's my stats for today!  Not as bad as I thought it was going to be but I'm doing it and I thank all of you for giving me such inspiration and motivation!

Today, I had my normal oat meal for breakfast and for lunch and supper, I had subway sandwich.  I ordered a foot long but had half at lunch and half at supper!  Between, I ate fruits!  96 ounces of water but I drink alot of water anyway, I don't go over 128 ounces a day!

I did some walking today but not as much as I normally do but I'll pick it back up starting tomorrow!  I did 3 hours of exercise today apart from the full 4!

Oh, one more thing.  I chose to post pictures Monthly instead of weekly now.  So I'll post next picture first Sunday of the month!

Well, I have to get off of here and take a lil nap before I have to go to work.  I will talk to you all later and have a wonderful night and God Bless you ALL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment