Monday, May 11, 2009

Week 1 Day 2

I am actually suprised that I'm doing quite well.  I think I'm getting ahold of this thing.  I have weighed myself this morning and I don't want to say how much I have lost till I post again Saturday night which is my typical weigh-in day since it is the 7th day of the week!!

This morning, I did this one exercise with this machine called "Ab Rocket" and it was only a 15 minute workout with the DVD but wow, my abs are really hurting right now.  So crazy!  But it was a wonderful workout and then I did some weight lifting and such!  I pretty much got my upper body worked out well today!!

I would like to give a shout out to my homegurl Yume!  She too is on this diet of a thing and I know she will do really well!  I have alot of faith in her!

I had bought these jeans at Old Navy some months back and they are so tight on me that I have to lay down on the bed to button them.  LOL.. to give you a hint how much I lost already, I no longer have to lay on the bed to button them and I don't have to unbutton them to sit down comfortably LOL.. just a hint!!

I know you all will be shocked Saturday night when I post how much in all I have lost this week.  Though I will do my own lil weigh-in daily for my own benefit, I will post my weekly weight lost on Saturday evenings!

Now.. I hope you all have a wonderful night and I'll be back here tomorrow!  
Oh, the pic here is my "beginning" picture!
I'm having a hard time figuring out how to set the proper dates on this camera.. don't mind me LOL




No comments:

Post a Comment