Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Week 1 Day 4

I don't know how to put it so let me just put it straight! LOL

Today was pretty much a "cheat" day!  I had some cake (with NO frosting)!  And, I didn't exercise (frown).  I don't know just was really sleepy today and I know what you are thinking (that is no excuse)!  

Oh well, it's not the end of the week yet and I will work harder tomorrow, Promise (wink)!!

Thank God I love salads because I think that's pretty much what I'll be eating for the next couple of days.  I have this instant oat meal stuff I eat in the mornings for breakfast and included as my one fat a day is milk but not really fat cos it's 1% Milk!  And to get some protein I think I will eat my salads with tuna (not mixed with mayo like you do for sandwiches, just thrown on top)!  Also, when I go to the market this weekend, I'll look and pick up this protein powder stuff I saw on The Biggest Loser show last night!  It gives you the dosage of protein you need every day in just one glass!  And the thing I like about it, you can mix it with ANY kind of drink (ofcourse not soda, but water and juice works).  Speaking of juice, I'm trying to stay away from the sweetened stuff.  I picked up these little packets of instant juice kinda things.  they are sugar free and they taste ok.  Not the greatest but they will work.  Something different from water and I have one a day!  Speaking of one a day LOL.. That's my multi-vitamin I'm taking!!

I am wondering if I will look ok by lets say ending June, beginning July because I wanna wear a one peice bathing suit comfortably!  That's my short term goal I guess!!  

I will try to get my husband to take some pics of me working out this week and post them this weekend when I give my weigh-in speech!  LOL.. 

Anyway, that's how today went!  See you all tomorrow!!
God Bless and Good Night (it's a thunder storm right now)
*jumps out of her seat from the loud clash of thunder* ~scared~

No comments:

Post a Comment