Monday, June 1, 2009

Week 4 Day 1 (Yesterday)

Yeah!  Everything is going crazy and I used to post every evening on the day of the "challenge" that is going on!  Now I'm posting the next day because from working the night shift, I am just too tired to post that same day as that day's challenge!  Sorry if that does not make sence LOL

The eating is not going so well.  By not going so well I mean I'm not eating right.. or rather at all.  I only ate once today and didn't even eat at all yesterday because I'm working nights and by the time I get off work, am too tired to eat anything I just go to bed and by the time I wake up, I just don't feel hungry and before I know it, I'm just going to work again.  

I ate only once today and I didn't really even want to because I just was not hungry.  Seems like the hours that I'm working (not sleeping) is finally getting to me because my body is not used to sleeping at odd hours and then eating or whatever!

As for exercise, it's going well.. still doing things at work and I found new ways to do situps and it works!

God Bless you ALL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment