Friday, June 5, 2009

Week 4 Day 6

I don't feel as tired today as I did yesterday so it should actually be a better day.  I did find this kind of interesting way at work that I can do sit-ups.  It's crazy.  Kinda like straddle a chair backwards at work and then begin doing the sit-ups.  Just like doing it on the floor only instead of my back touching the floor, it won't touch anything so it's like I'm pushing my abs to workout much harder!  I can feel the burning sooner than on the floor and I believe it's working!  Kinda like an advanced sit-up!

Tonight I think I'm going to try to go around the building at work about 50 times.  However, I'm sure I won't have the time to do it all at once so I will break it up hour by hour since I have other (job related) things to do at work for instance bed check!  That's my goal for tonight.

I think starting next month, I'm going to make a goal of how many miles I walk/jog for the month and see where that gets me!  I really do miss doing my walks at the lake but it's like when I get off work and take my husband to work, I'm just too damn tired to go anywhere or do anything.  I was thinking about like after I wake up from getting in from work, then maybe going to the lake to do some walking but by that time of the day, the sun is really beaming and I burn easily and I don't want that to happen again so I will see what will happen and such.  Maybe I can find some really strong sun block to apply to my skin so I can still enjoy the weather while I can!  Yeah, I think that's what's going to happen!! LOL

I know you all are anxious to see what I'm looking like.  I will be posting a picture the Sunday closest to the 12th of the month each month till I reach my goal of 175 LBS even if I don't reach my goal in September am still going to keep going and not quit!  I won't be able to live with myself if I don't reach that goal!  I'm going to do it, no doubt!

Well that's it for now.  I need to get off here, eat something, shower, and get ready for work..
Good Night to all and God Bless you ALL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment