Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Week 5 Day 1 (Sunday)

Sunday was a cool day as I was not feeling any pains in my stomache due to not eating junk like before!  I have been so busy with work and such that I don't really have time to post so I'm back tracking!

As I was saying, my body is finally used to not eating all the junk that I was so used to.  I believe I can do without meats and such and I rarely eat fish though am supposed to I just don't like the taste of it!  

I have this woman at work that I work with and she does the walks with me in between doing bed checks with the old folks!!

Sunday Night I actually did about 2 miles around the building.  I know it's not the normal 6 miles I do at the lake in which I believe I'll be doing those on my days off of work, yeah, that's what I'll do... But when I reach my goal weight I will have to surely start prepairing for my marathon for next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment