Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Week 4 Day 3 (Yesterday)

I totally thought I was over all the pain of working out and eating right!  Boy oh boy am I wrong!!  My whole body is aching.  I woke up this morning, stood up from bed to go to the bathroom and I nearly fell on my ass!!  My feet were killing me, my shoulders were killing me, even my ass hurt (and not from sex LOL).. I didn't sleep wrong am sure cos normally when I sleep wrong, my back hurts and it didn't hurt this time!

I think what happened is that I did this kind of weight training with resistance bands and I worked some muscles that I have not worked in a while!  ah!  Am sure I will get over it!  And another thing is that I have a husband who does not like to rub feet or even back for that matter!  LOL  I'm screwed (literately)!!

My eating habits are great!  That part I have it down!  I just wish there was something I can do where I will never ache again from exercise but I know it's not over yet!  It's raining outside so that means I will not be going for my walk today!  I guess I have a good reason as to why I should go out and buy rain boots, ect!  I don't want to miss out on my walks!!  oh shit, this week is jogging week!  Time to Jog!!! Get those knees up!!.. *poof*

That's me in a nutt shell (smile)...

See you all later.. God Bless ALL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment