Monday, June 1, 2009

Week 4 Day 2

Today was not too good either as I've only had one thing to eat and I'm just not hungry anymore!  Weird.. I wish I can get back to normal!

Oh well!!

I know one thing is for sure, I'm so ready for this Challenge to be over.  LOL I know that is not the first time I'm saying that and it sure as hell won't be the last.  I just know I'm going to stick to it no matter what and prove to everything that I can and will and did do this!  For those who think I won't, can't, and don't!!!  Suckers!!!

Yeah, am starting to sound more mean cos it's finally getting to me and getting to my body!  LOL.. oh shit.. somewhere inside of me, there is a fit/healthy woman creaming out while the fat one wants a macadamian nutt cookie!!! LOL

Ok, enough fun for today, let me get ready for work, will post tomorrow.. thank God am off the next 2 days!!

Good Night to all And God Bless from the hungry LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment