Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Week 4 Day 4

Today was alright!  I got some small exercise in and ate quite well as well.  I have some issues going on with my body in which I don't know if it's from the change of activity I'm consuming in my body or what it is.  We will see!  

From the picture on my driver License to what I look like today is a major difference in my face.  I don't have that double chin anymore and it's wonderful!  My face looks a whole lot more slim now.  I will be posting pictures on the 12th of this month.. rather the closest saturday to the 12th if it does not already fall on a saturday (smile)!!

Well I just got in from work and I'm going to take a shower (after I do some small exercising) and then go to bed.. Have a wonderful night and God Bless you ALL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment