Thursday, June 11, 2009

Week 5 Day 5

Today was pretty cool.  I did my walk/jog last night at work and it worked out like I had wanted it to.  So basically, I jogged 1 mile.. but every other round (smile)!!

This morning when I got off work, took my husband to work and while there, I picked up some orange juice and a banana nut muffin, then I went off to my 2nd job and worked another 4 hours!  Got back in and had me some noodles and went to sleep!!  Just woke up not long ago and I plan on having a garden salad tonight when I get to work!

I hope all of you out there are doing as well as I'm doing and I'm sure you all are anxious to see my new pics!  I'm excited to post them soon!  Well, got to get off of here and get going to work!  Take care and Good Night!
God Bless you ALL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment