Sunday, June 28, 2009

I'm Sorry!... Update

I'm trying to take this time to say sorry for not posting since June 11th.  As of right now, my weightloss has come to a screeming hault!  I have been pretty ill since that time.  I will explain what's going on.

I started what I suspected to be my period on June 1st.  When June 14th hit I just thought it was a long one because my periods have been irregular for a while and my body might have been trying to get back on track.  Then June 21st, my period was still around and pretty heavy with blood clots and such.  So I went to the hospital.  The doctor did a pelvic exam and found nothing wrong yet a UTI is about it.  Get me some antibiotics for that and yet am still bleeding.  I then went to another hospital that following day June 22nd.  I consulted another doctor who told me the same things and that my period should stop sometime soon.  Here we are the ending of June and I'm STILL bleeding!  When I get paid on friday (since I don't have health insurance yet) I'm going to go and consult an OB/GYN to run some tests and see exactly what is wrong.  All this blood loss is making me dizzy and feeling sick.  That's pretty much why I've not done anymore weightloss things in a while.  That's it.. So I will keep you all updated and so on and we will go from there for me to pick up where I left off very soon!!
Take care And God Bless you ALL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment