Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Week 5 Day 3 (Yesterday)

Yesterday was another fairely good day.  Woke up early and had a hearty breakfast with some rasin bran!  I don't really like Rasins but they were not that bad!  The cereal is kinda good.  I was off yesterday so I went out in the 90 degree weather to get me some walking in and thank God the walking trail has water fountains around so I can drink while I walk!

Just keep in mind that relatively soon I will be posting more pics of me and so you all can see the transition and which I don't really see it but I will let you all be the judge of that!!

I hate when my husband always wants to order arby's and such considering that's my favoriate fast food place to eat!  I still go along with him but instead of ordering my fave chicken cordon blue, I order a grilled chicken salad!  Still better than nothing I think at this point.  Seems like the ONLY thing to order at any fast food place is salad!  I wish they had more of a healthy veriety.  No telling what they put on something that looks healthy even!!

Maybe I should go everywhere and get Nutrition facts LOL.. that's something I would definately do LOL...

Well that was yesterday.  Before I leave for work today will post what went on today..
Take care and God Bless you ALL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment