Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Week 4 Day 7 (Saturday) Weigh/Measure-In

I really can't believe am already about to start week 5.  Time is flying by when you are having fun LOL..  Lets get down to business..

Here is my weight:

Start Weight: 283.4 LBS (128.8 KG)
Now Weight: 269.0 LBS (122.2 KG)

Total Weight Lost: 14.4 LBS (6.5 KG) 

And my inches:

To start off it was:

Neck: 15.5 inches
Arm: 18 inches
Hips: 54 inches
Waist: 47 inches
Thigh: 28 inches

Now it is:

Neck: 13.5 inches (lost 2 inches)
Arm: 16 inches (lost 2 inches)
Hips: 50.5 inches (lost 3.5 inches)
Waist: 43 inches (lost 4 inches)
Thigh: 25.5 inches (lost 2.5 inch)

I'm really suprised with all my trials and obsticles am doing really well with everything.  I just pray it keeps getting better.. We will surely find out.  As long as I don't cheat often and keep to my exercise routine!!

Thanks for reading, God Bless you ALL!!

1 comment:

  1. keep ùp the good work!!
    i think once a month (every 4 weeks or so) photo ùpdates woùld be great.. take a cùrrent photo and pùt next to the first starting photo.. so we can really see the difference!

    ReplyDelete