Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Week 5 Day 2 (Yesterday)

Yesterday was a cool day for me as though I did eat something fatening but I did exercise it off later in the day.  I can't do that often or my body will get used to it again.  However, I did feel a lil sick after I think it's because am not used to eating that kind of thing again!

I think I'll just not cheat again because when I do I feel sick and I don't really like that feeling at all.  I'm going to try and see if I can set up a walking group once again in my area and see how that goes!  Pray for me LOL

I do have alot of followers on twitter and alot of followers on other websites that are doing a great job just by reading my blogs and such!  

To answer the question of one of my followers on twitter, yes, house cleaning is considered a workout as long as you are going at a steady fast pase and not taking breaks!  It's considered a light weight workout and not a cardio!!

thanks for all of you keeping in touch and the great work you all are doing.
God Bless ALL

No comments:

Post a Comment