Friday, June 5, 2009

Week 4 Day 5 (Yesterday)

It was a good day though I was extremely tired at work therefore I only walked around the building 11 times (1 mile) instead of my 25 times!  However, I did manage to jog around it 2 times so I think that was pretty good though I felt like I'm going to bust out of my chest from breathing and panting so hard LOL.. It was funny (not really) LOL!!

As for the eating, I forgot to bring something to work so I had some venina sausages (processed mini hotdogs), some crackers and some toast!  That was my meal while at work though more like a snack!  

Seems like the first couple of weeks just flew by now that I'm in week 4 seems like the days are going by extremely slow and it's driving me NUTS!  Literately!!  LOL

Oh shoot, that's funny!
God Bless you ALL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment